You may search for any module in EIS by using the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner.
The Asset Module is located on the Financial Services Platform of EIS.
- Log into myfs
- From the "Employee Self Service" page, select the "Asset Management Self Service" tile.
- Choose "View Asset"
How to update the location, custodian, or condition of an asset using the EIS Asset Module:
- Log into myfs.unt.edu
- From the "Employee Self Service" page, select the "Asset Management Self Service" tile
- Choose "Update an Asset"
- Enter Business Unit
- Locate desired asset by tag number/department/Empl ID/etc.
- If you receive a warning box click OK
- Update as desired. You can update the condition, custodian, location, and comments.
- Choose Save
How to obtain a list of all assets under a DeptID using the EIS Asset Module:
- Log into the FS platform of EIS
- From the "Employee Self Service" page, select the "UNTS Utilities" tile
- Open the "Query" drop down menu
- Choose "Query Viewer"
- On the Query Viewer screen, it should read "Search by "Query Name" begins with...; Enter "AM_INSVC_ASSETS_YRLY_INVENTORY" and click the yellow search button.
- You may want to click Favorite on the far right hand side of results to mark "AM_INSVC_ASSETS_YRLY_INVENTORY" to be saved in your favorites.
- When the query appears, click on the blue "Excel" query name line. A new browser window should open. If you are unable to see it, consult your departmental computer support to adjust popup blocker settings.
- At the top of the new window, you are prompted to enter your business unit. In the lower "DEPTID " box enter your Organization Department # Click "View Results."